I spent the morning making some exciting (well, for me!) formatting changes to the blog... The old format is below for reference.
With the assistance of PicMonkey and Paint, plus a little Google-fu, I made some social media icons and also changed a bunch of more boring aesthetic things. Let me know if you stumble upon anything that doesn't work! My next big project is getting all of my projects up on Flickr (I got lazy and started using Picasa) but that sounds sooooo boring.
I'll be back soon with some finished projects, I hope. I have 4-5 things in progress, and seem to be incapable of finishing any of them.